Friday 22 April 2011

The Big Unveiling

A week passes (we are now 14 days post-op and about 5 weeks since The Thing first appeared in the shower) and tomorrow is the day of the big unveiling.

Suddenly I can't wait, in a "poking the presents, picking the scab, night-before-Xmas kind of can't wait" kind of way. I NEED to know what it looks like. Before I show it to J. So that if it's awful, I can make a joke out of it and prepare him, so he doesn't have to pretend it's OK.

I sneak into the bathroom and take off the plaster. It's not great, but it's also not hideous. I feel warmly towards it - it's battle scarred but perky. The scar is not red and raised, well only a bit in some places, and there are scabs. But he has done a miracle with the nipple - using what was left of the brown bit, he has twisted and stitched and left me what looks like a nipple, only a lot smaller. A nipplette if you like. All in all the overall effect is just fine, it really is, and (between you and me) my career as a Victoria's Secret model has been slowing down recently - I had been considering giving it up anyway - so it's no big deal.......

I won't post a picture - but in true Young Farmer style - if you show me yours.........

So I unveil a day ahead of schedule, and it seems J does still fancy me, so phew.....tomorrow is another day......

As zen-like and serene as ever, J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment